Friday, January 12, 2007


he'll come :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

"i want a boy who would hold my hand in line at the mall & make all the girls jealous. i want someone who would sing to me at random moments. someone who is more goofy than romantic. a boy who would throw stuffed animals at me when i'm acting dumb. someone who would bet me kisses that he could beat me at all the old playstaion games & then let me win. a guy who would make fun of me just to hear my laugh. he'd play with my hair all the time & surprise me with flowers just because. someone who i could share chocnut with & lay on a blanket with to count the stars. we'd take the silliest pictures of each other & squirt waterguns at each other in the house. but mostly someone who would be my best friend & would never break my heart." :)

and this one's for you hunny...

The Right Apple

Girls are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The boys don't want to reach for the good ones because they're afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead they just get the rotten apples that are on the ground, that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples at the top think that there is something wrong with them, when in reality, they are amazing. That is why we just have to be a little patient and the right boy, the one who takes a chance to find the good, right apple, will come someday.

***
Haay, ang epekto nga naman ng nalalapit na Valentines Day (dreaded by me).
Err, I feel a mushy entry coming up. Haha :O



- n|x - was loved at 8:50 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]