Friday, January 12, 2007


Shariff Aguak at Panglima Sugala
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Holy Crap.
I think I've finally memorized the whole map of the Philippines (location, provinces, AND capitals)!
That is seriously already an achievement for me since I suck at geography AND because nothing can be suckier than my memory.
I know my friends found my mnemonic devices weird, since they included illustrations of bras, bears, pipes, Richard Gomez and Lucy Torres, etc. But believe me, that's how I try to aid my sucky memory. :P

Alam nyo bang may Zamboanga Sibugay?
At region na ang Calabarzon, Mimaropa, at SOCCSKSARGEN?
Oh yeah! Hahahaha. :)

***
I had a hard time sleeping last night (more like this morning).
Aside from the usual insomnia attacks and 3AM Club Chichi sessions, that only happens to me when really bad or really good things happen to me.
This time, it's the latter. :)

- n|x - was loved at 6:43 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]