Tuesday, January 09, 2007


Fairy Tale Dreaming
Call me jologs, call me pathetic, call me whatever you want. But at least Im not alone.

Nights of anticipation has gotten me hooked. It may not have Mischa Barton or Jesse Metcalfe in it, but for some reason, my curiosity was piqued by the whole craze that people around me were in. Being the frustrated non-conformist that I am, I was easily swayed and went to follow and satisfy my curiosity by watching an episode, just to see what everyone was so crazy about.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
....after the credits rolled, I found love. :X

Now Danielle my love, I understand why you were so eager to watch tv during Marge's debut.
Now I get why guys like Ricoy and Henri mustered enough masculinity to watch a Koreanovela.
Now I know why Eva, Ayen, and all the other girls who watch it feel kilig while watching Troy, Monique, Janelle, and Prince Gian.
Hahahaha!

Everyone else who watches Princess Hours, lumantad na kayo! Lol :P
***
Good morning! :)

- n|x - was loved at 8:15 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]