Wednesday, December 22, 2004


March.
I was checking out this site when I decided to click on the “birthmonts” link. Since I was born on the month of March (on the 27th to be exact *ahem* :D), let me post my birthmonth here:

March

Basics
Stone: aquamarine, bloodstone (courage and presence of mind) [*yes, I luv d color!*]
flower: jonquil

Characteristics
Attractive personality
Affectionate
Shy and reserved
Secretive
Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic
Loves peace and serenity
Sensitive to others
Loves to serve others
Not easily angered
Trustworthy
Appreciative and returns kindness
Observant and assess others
Revengeful
Loves to dream and fantasize
Loves traveling
Loves attention
Hasty decisions in choosing partners
Loves home decors
Musically talented
Loves special things
Moody

Comment:
Scary. It’s like 99% accurate. I don’t know about the “attractive personality” and the “revengeful” part though. But I think I’d have to agree with our GEM teacher’s motto: “I don’t get mad, I get even!” Lol. I do get my revenge in a way that I just let fate work its "wonders" on that person. Like many people, I too believe in Karma, and like what *sighs* Alicia Keys says in her song Karma, “What goes around, comes around. What goes up must come down. Now who’s crying, desiring to come back to me.”Ü

Oh, and about the “attractive personality” part. Hmm..I guess my personality isn’t that bad right? Lol. I’d rather have people like me for who I really am than have them befriend me just because of other things. So, I guess I’m ok with that characterstic. But I don't want people to think of me as a "feeler" just because I said that. Lol SO can anyone else attest to that? Hehe.

If you know me well enough and would want to agree or disagree with the characteristics, and if you could spare a little amount of your precious time on clicking that “Post a comment” link, please do so, and type something…or anything. Your say would be very much appreciated. Tnx. :D

Oh, and if you want to check out your birthmoths as well, click here.

- n|x - was loved at 10:34 AM
[link to post] [1 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]