Wednesday, December 22, 2004


Mile / Deliverance
Just felt like sharing one of my pathetic...uh..poyms again. hehe. I can't actually relate to it right now, but anyway, here it is:

Mile
12.05.03

You can’t blame me for being a dreamer
For the whole world dreams with me
Dare to think badly of my fantasy
I am living a life of imaginings

A victim of a world full of illusions
Seeing things that aren’t really there
Through the mist that has blinded me
I shall survive in my lair

The tongue of misunderstood feats
Tangled thoughts struggling to unravel
I have come to dig an endless hole
Gamble with life and jump

I have been ready for so long now
But no one dares
To even stop for a while
A love en route for you
Take the path and walk a mile

An unsent message creeps into my mind
I hear your voice from behind
A course full of high risks
I fall into a trance

Distractions let me be
The deafening sound of silence
An eye hidden from beneath
The sharp mouth cut through me

A spectacle of intense passion
I daze into the light
It shines through the darkness
I head for the beautiful sight

I have been raring to search for you
But I stay static
And remain euphoric
I stay here with a smile
Take the path and walk a mile

*I actually dream of turning my poyms (yes, poyms) into songs. But I only know how to play a few chords on the piano (and I think I dont even know how to play the piano anymore) and I dont know how to play the guitar. So if anyone out there is musically talented and is bored out of his/her wits, maybe you can come up with a melody or something. Hehe. La lng. :D *

*Oh, and here's another one of my favorite songs from my now favorite local artist. Ü*

Deliverance
by Kitchie Nadal

Here you are again.
I can feel you breath down my neck.
Whispering his name while whistling those killer melodies.
You give me a face of an angel like you once had.
And I am nothing but a creature of habit running away in circles,

But I was found by gentleman that flew me up high.
Now I see clearly, I’m telling you to let go of me.

Now that I’ve found my way back home, where I belong.
No longer a slave running away in circles
because I’ve been found by this gentleman, who flew me high.

Get out of my head.
Get out of my soul.
Get out my dreams.
Get out of my house.
Get out of my life.

Get out. Get out. Get out. (Repeat)
No longer a slave…

No longer a slave running away in circles
because I’ve been found by this gentleman, who flew me high.


Kitchie Nadal's Official Site

- n|x - was loved at 10:55 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]