Thursday, January 27, 2005


Seem.

Seem
11.18.03


I keep climbing but I can’t seem to reach the top
I keep on singing but no one hears me out
The sun keeps shining but why is it always dark?
You keep talking, true lies spill from you mouth

I take it all in, but I can’t seem to taste
Dark clouds loom over you, but you still seem chaste
I’m sewing them all together, but I can’t make them whole
My body is visible, but I have no soul


I’m a living being, but it appears that I’m dead
I’m still grieving over the haughty things that you said
I stand as the crow flies, but I stand in shame
I can picture your face but I can’t utter your name


Seeing things that are invisible to the eye
I’m laughing out loud, but inside I cry
I am wide awake, but I’m living in a dream
I’m smiling, but surely
things aren’t always like they seem...

Haay.
Wala lang.


- n|x - was loved at 8:18 PM
[link to post] [3 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]