Wednesday, March 30, 2005


Here I Wait
Here I Wait
03.29.05

Here I lie again
On the bed of dreams
The desolate cradle of my core
I wait for your call

Here I bask again
On the crib of fears
The taut embrace I once felt
I wait for your plea

Here I sprawl again
On the cot of delusion
The words you spoke cut through me
I wait for your defense

Here I linger again
On the bunk of doubt
The grace of your stare so well-hidden
I wait for your declaration of guilt

Here I rest again
On the cushion of tears
The spiteful strangling of my essence
I wait for your feeble excuse

Here I wait again
On the floor of cowardice
The weakness I wrangle with
I wait for you…still

- n|x - was loved at 9:52 AM
[link to post] [1 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]