Wednesday, March 16, 2005



i cant think of anything sensible to write about, so please allow me to blab my way through here.

My mom let me read this article about Dr. Josette T. Biyo, a public school teacher from Iloilo who won the INtel Excellence in Teaching award in the US, besting 4000 candidates from all around the world. She's a PhD holder and she opted to teach in a public school in Iloilo. Though she faced unimaginable difficulties in the seemingly-poor life she chose to live, you wont see a speck of regret in her. She loves what she does, and that's why the people whom she has touched, like her students, love her just as much.

You know what else is so cool about her?
A minor planet was named after her, pare!
How cool is that?
Hmm..Parang Jamie Sullivan...Landon had a star named for her right? Hehe. Sweeet.

The Massachusetts Institute of Technology Lincoln Laboratory in Boston named a minor planet in her honor. Now, there's a Planet Biyo rotating around the sun located between Mars and Jupiter.

Lupeeeeeet.

Maybe someday, I can achieve something just as great..
..and have a whole planet named after me too.

Planet Nix.

Astig. =D

But for the meantime, my own little space located between planet Master's-bedroom and planet walk-in-closet would do. I may not be as great as Ms Biyo as to have a celestial body named after me, but hey, Ive got whole green planet who needs saving here...so Ill work my super powers in this world first. =P

- n|x - was loved at 9:50 PM
[link to post] [1 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]