Wednesday, March 16, 2005



I got this from Jo's blog... and boy, did it make me squirm. (No offense meant Jo. Believe it or not, I share your pain...really.)

this is driving me nuts.

I can't make you smile like she does
I can't make you laugh like you do with her
I can't make you think about me, when she's all that's in your head
I can't make you see me, when your eyes are all for her
I can't make your heart thump, like she does when she's around
I can't make you happy, if your happiness is being with her
I can't make you feel alive, when she is all your life
I can't make you love me, when you're busy loving her.


Sigh.

But you know what the worst thing is?

She used to be me.

- n|x - was loved at 9:32 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]