Tuesday, April 19, 2005


class
My New Class

SENIOR-G

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have to admit that Im not very..."excited" about my new section.
I mean, no offense to my CLASSMATES, hehe, but I guess I'm just missing my old friends.
It kinda sucks that everyone else in my barkada and all my other close friends are in all the other sections except G.
The chances of us being together in one class was slim to start with, but I didnt think it would be this disappointing.

But what the heck, this is gonna be my last year in high school.
Im sure Im gonna learn to love this bunch of people.

SENIOR-G

Im starting to like it already. ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

- n|x - was loved at 3:57 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]