Monday, April 11, 2005


Jesse Metcalfe
IM IN LOVE...yet again.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Jesse Metcalfe...and he is the new love of my life! Lol.
Oprah plays a certain character in "Desperate Housewives" (too bad they dont show it here yet), and so she had the 3 leading men guest at her show.
When they introduced him, my jaw dropped. Literally.
I thought I'd seen him somewhere else...like in my dreams or something.
But no, I'm not that obsessive.
I checked out his filmography and he appeared on Smallville as Van McNulty.
So..that means, he and Tom Welling worked together.

It must be fate.

Lol.

All I know about his character in "Desperate Housewives" is that he plays John Rowland.
He's this gardener who always sneaks in and out of the house he works in coz he supposedly has an affair with one of the "wives" in the show.

I usually "fall in love" with fictional characters in mushy soaps, teen flicks, and other shows with cute, hunky, adorable guys in them...like all the other girls do.
But too bad that's just exactly what they are...fictional.
Let's take Clark Kent as an example.
I've always dreamed of having my own brown-haired, hazel-eyed Superman who'd save me, his damsel in distress, whenever I am in danger.
But I guess that dream would remain a fantasy forever.

Fictional characters are so well-loved coz they seem to epitomize the audiences' ideal person.
Too bad we always have to go a step back and see the whole view of reality.

Anyway, I'm starting to blab again so I better end it there. hehe.
They're right. I never run out of things to type about...or rather, whenever I start talking about something, I always end up branching out from the main topic and heading towards the tiniest details.

I think too much. :o
And sometimes, that's a bad thing.

----------------------------------------------------------

*from a previous post*

- It's true what they say, the eyes really are the windows to one's soul.

- But if you want a simpler definition, take my friend's explanation: "when a guy stares at you straight in the eyes...delight in the moment...drown in his stare...then... use your "hotness" gauge! A guy's eyes can tell a lot, you know!" Lol. I'd have to agree. :P <---especially in Jesse Metcalfe's case. His eyes are just beautiful! Hehe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A: "I feel like everyday isnt complete then at the end of the day, il just stare at the sky, and wonder.. "what is it that my day's lacking? but i'd never get an answer. malabo lang talaga..."
B: "hmmm..which is better...lacking something OR having something..yet having problems with it?"
A: "parang head or heart question yan eh...if its a hypothetical question, i'd pick the second one"
B: "yea..i guess that's better. but then, pareho lang magulo eh! lol."
A: "kasi, if you really love something (or someone), even if there's rough edges, you'd still find a way to make thigns better"
B: "yea..i guess. it/he/she should be worth the scars..."
A: "yeah.. if it wont be worth it, id rather not forget, but move on with life."
B: "you'd rather NOT forget?"
A: "yeah..id rather not forget about it. because... at sometime, you'll remember it anyway. so what's the use?"

***

A: "that's how i define life. it's weird. Life is weird."
B: "i'd like to define life as the "most bittersweetest" thing ever..."

I couldn't agree more. :)

- n|x - was loved at 10:23 AM
[link to post] [4 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]