Friday, April 15, 2005


Riles
I have a few good reasons to feel enraged right now (aka things that make you go "aarrgh...")

- our old PC was reformatted AGAIN and i lost all my files AGAIN!!!!! i should learn how to save my "secret files" in a diskettef from now on. lol.

- i cant find my stupid fone. ive been looking for it for an hour now. :o

- i have turned into a text moron. i just typed "fone" instead of "phone"

- i have to download Yahoo Messenger again. waah.

- no one told me about the SI core's meeting yesterday...just because im ONLY the food & finance assistant head, doesnt mean im of less importance..right? Lol. jk

- i waited for an hour and a half at MSA yesterday after being dismissed... thank God for newspapers and text messaging. I didnt die of boredom...though my head hurt like hell.

- Beau was in the bottom 3 at yesterday's AI. he shouldve gotten more votes! (I kno w it's "Bo" but I like "Beau" better, hehe)

- someone's in the hospital...and its never good when someone's in the hospital. :o

- "LQ" na naman 'rents ko. it's cute sometimes but it can get pretty upsetting most of the time. it's hard having to raise your parents...

- heterogeneous sectioning. not on our last year in high school. :O

- i miss my friends...BIG time!

- i am penniless this summer. i need a job. hehe..

-MSA homeworks + the annoying Math teacher who reminds us of a former classmate (with the grin and all...) >:)

- songs: choopeta? chokolate? and the "ha! ha! ha!" song. lol

- i have 3 long "scratch wounds" within a 2in. radius of my thigh. ouch...

- an error just popped up in this PC. i read it and didn't look english to me...im definitely not a tech-y person. :o

- 1 word: WOWOWEE! >:/

raaar...

icons! :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

- n|x - was loved at 11:19 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]