Monday, April 18, 2005


random thoughts
Being the "loser" that I am, of course I wasnt able to watch Kitchie and Rivermaya's concert last Saturday. :/
Another wasted opportunity to make "da moves" on my 2394873th boyfriend, Rico Blanco. Lol.

MY song ("Same Ground" by Kitchie Nadal) is already being played on the radio, on tv...everywhere. (angkinin daw yung song, hehe)
It kinda sucks when the song you love crosses over to the "Pop" zone. You start hearing your favorite lines being sung by the tinderas and feeling hip-hoppers in the streets. Not that I have any right to claim the song as my own, but it just sucks when good music is disgraced.

(I searched for "Rico Blanco" in google and I found some pretty interesting pics:
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

--------------------------------------------------------------

I went to Lipa, Batangas yesterday, and boy, did my stomach bulge.
Everywhere we went, scrumptious food tried to tempt me (and it won over me most of the time, darn).
So much for trying to lose a few good pounds this summer. :/

----------------------------------------------

We also went to my 2nd cousin's baby's dedication.
The baby's name was "Niel Phenneus" and he was suuuuuuuuuuper cute.
What made me adore the baby even more was his ultra cute giggles. Whenever I approched him and made those "hi baaay-beee *smiles* ang cute cute cute mo naman..*smiles*..hii...*smiles*" lines, he'd smile and giggle like an innocent baby would. You just gotta love 'em.. ;)

Too bad my 2nd cousin (Kuya Ryan) is married now (he's the baby's daddy).
I used to have this crush on him when I was younger.
Yes, I had a crush on my cousin. Lol.
I always thought he was the cutest among all my other cousins (father's side), and well, turns out his wife found that out sooner. Hehe.
He's still young by the way. He's probably not older than 25...but is still moreno, and he still has those semi-chinito eyes and cute smile. (I can't believe I just described my 2nd cousin like that, bwaha)

I also used to have this crush on another cousin (mother's side).
He's ALSO moreno, semi-chinito...and yes, even the smile. And he's also got this oh-so-lovable sense of humor.
But then...he ended up marrying early too.
His girlfriend got pregnant, and well, he was the father. It wasn't planned, so they had to go through a lot before they could finally settle down.
Thankfully, everything was sorted out and their baby's now getting older and prettier by the minute.
I also love my niece's name: "Sophia Francheska" We call her "Pia"
I was actually thinking of naming my own daughter that, but I'm considering "Nicole" now too. Ahehe.

Just imagine...
"Hi! I'm Nicole! You can call me Nikki..."
"Hey Nikki. Is that your mom?"
"Uhh, yea... This is my mom. You can call her...Tita...Nikki?"

Lol.

---------------------------------------------------------

My other second cousin (Jessa/Lovely) joined her niece's celebration yesterday too.
She already graduated from High School (even though we're of the same age...grade 7 kasi), and it was nice to see her again.
We used to always "play together" and do all those other stuff normal 7-year-old girls do whenever I visited my Lolo's house in Lipa.
The fact that everyone (the grown-ups especially) gave out those "uy-dalaga-na-sila-oh...dati-naka-panty-lang-sila..ngayon-may-boyfriend-na..." comments, made me realize that I really, really, really am old.
It just gets annoying when all the "oldies" work against you...like when they start teasing you and stuff. Hehe.

Example:
My other 2nd cousin, Precious, walks over to our table to say hi, and then this guy (whom I must admit was cute too, lol) comes over and then Ate Precious introduces him as her boyfriend.
Wow. (Precious is 2 years older than me I think)
My titas started teasing me after that...

"Si Precious oh, may pinapakilala na!"
"Naku, sa susunod, si Nikki na may dalang boyfriend dito..."

Me: :8 "Ngek..." *Laughs* (I just ended up laughing to hide the embarassment...you know how it is in family reunions, lol)

"Paganda pa naman ng paganda si Ate Nikki...pano yan Mommy, baka madami ng boys.." (I liked the first line, lol. But the second line? I was like "What the..?!?!" hahaha)

Me: "Ngek..." *Laughs* (I dont exactly remember if I said "Ngek..." Lol. Basta, I probaby said something to rid myself of the, again, embarassment...Haay)

Mom: "Wala pa yan ipapakilala...namimili pa yan eh..."

WTF?!?!??!

Me: "Weh?! Hindi po..." *Laughs* (Laugh. *argh* Laugh.)

Moms. Geez.
Titas. Waah.

Dont you just hate it when you're the only seventeen-year-old girl in a table full of chismosa mothers?
Lol.

But I am 17 after all.
One more year to go, and I'll turn into a, uhh..*gulp* adult.
Maybe I should start considering whoever it is that I can actually introduce to everyone in my family after all...

(I am such a freak, sorry. Hehe) :D
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

- n|x - was loved at 9:58 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]