Wednesday, April 06, 2005


"It" Moves In Mysterious Ways
I set my phone's alarm at 6am.
I woke up at 6am.
I opened my eyes at 6am.
But I stayed in bed till 9:30am. Hehe.

Its one of those days when you'd rather just stay stuck to your bed and stare at the wide, white, ceiling.
I think my body was actually confused, coz I guess it got used to waking up that early.
Ive been waking up at 6am every Tuesdays and Thursdays for the past 2 weeks now coz Im already taking up review classes at MSA (which is hell for me by the way...I never thought having to study everything again could be so...hellish. Hehe)
Anyway, the neighbor's dogs started barking (which pisses me off coz when they bark, they BARK), so that pushed me to get up and fix myself up.

I turned on the TV and saw Nina's video playing.
I think MYMP has a version of this song too.
The first time I heard it on the radio, I thought, "Pang-telenovela 'to ah..."
And well, I wasn't wrong, coz I saw this asian telenovela being plugged on tv with the same song on the background.

But this morning, the whole song seemed different to me when I listened to it again.
Maybe, its because I believe in it now...
"It" does move in mysterious ways.

*Note: Man, this song has a lot of "it" words, but I refuse to type "it". Obviously, my friends' cynicism is contagious. But I consider that a good thing. Hehe.

Who’d have thought this is how the pieces fit
You and I shouldnt even try making sense of it
I forgot how we ever came this far

I believe we had reasons but I dont know what they are
So blame it on my heart oh

IT moves in mysterious ways
Its always so surprising
When IT appears over the horizon
Ill IT you for the rest of my days
But still its a mystery
How you ever came to me
Which only proves
IT moves in mysterious ways


Heaven knows IT is just a chance we take
We make plans but then IT demands a leap of faith
So hold me close and never ever let me go

Coz even though we think we know which way the river flows
Thats not the way IT goes no

Like the ticking of a clock two hearts beat as one
But Ill never understand the way its done oh

"Love moves... in mysterious ways....

- n|x - was loved at 11:29 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]