Friday, April 08, 2005


My "Date"
I had to attend my MSA review class again yesterday.
I could have sworn I left my brain at home that morning, so I was surprised to have seen actual numerals in my seatwork/quiz scores.


I rode with IC to ATC after we were dismissed. Lav rode with him too coz she had to meet her *AHEM* boyfriend (which I assume everyone in school knows by now) in this gym somewhere near Alabang Hills. He just came home from the States by the way (Rox! pasalubong! Lol).

Anyway, IC and I finally arrived in Town. Our already-grumbling stomachs couldn't take the deprivation anymore, so we headed off to the 2nd floor and decided to fill our stomachs with 6-inch sandwiches from Subway. Add to that the freshly-baked cookies (I love 'em!) and the bottomless drink (from which I took a few sips from...I'm prone to diabetes..softdrinks are bad for me..hehe).

We kept on texting Lav and Rocky, coz they were supposed to meet us in Town after we all ate. But then, as hours passed, we decided to just kill time first by walking around the mall (like MSA-students-turned-dazed-mallgoer?) and checking out some stores. We passed by Tower Records, and I was just taken aback by how pathetic OPM has gotten. Err, don't get me wrong. Original Filipino Music ROCKS (most of it)...but then, we can't help but spot a few flaws in the country's music industry right (ex: Andrew E-Bastos Daw, Jacque Esteves- the sexbomb dancer, Rainier Castillo-I love you babe,etc. )?

Anyway, allow me to stray away from my bitchy side (yes, I do have that evil side as well, contrary to what most people think...hehe), and move on to the crazier stuff that happened that day.

Embarassing Moment No. 1:

You know the automatic doors near CPK? The one near the TVs and all those other fancy electronics? Haha. Basta, after having been shoved by the automatic door (I think it actually got to kiss my cheek actually) yesterday, those doors will forever be memorable to me now.

Everything seemed pretty normal as IC and I were walking towards "the doors". I was texting while strutting along, just following IC (who unfortunately turned out to be absent-minded too), when the unexpected (not to mention, EMBARASSING) happened... the automatic door WHICH WAS SUPPOSEDLY WHERE PEOPLE WERE SUPPOSED TO ENTER suddenly closed! Just as IC and I were passing through it! That was the only time we realized that we were passing through the WRONG DOOR! To make things even worse, IC was actually able to successfully walk through the door (before it totally closed) but then he activated the sensors, and the door opened AGAIN, but this time IT HIT ME! Haha. It was a really close call...it was a nearly fatal blow actually. Lol. (Of course, I'm exagerrating) but, really. That was soooooo embarassing coz a couple of guys (CUTE guys..i think) were just a few meters away. Talk about making a grand "entrance!" Lol.

Embarassing Moment No. 2:

So as to get over that embarassment (well not really,we just had to find a way to further kill time), we decided to watch a movie. We were choosing between "Miss Congeniality 2" and "Hide & Seek", and we opted to view the latter.

So we got inside the cinema, chose nice seats and reserved two more for Rocky and Lav. There were a few girls behind us who kept on giggling and screaming the whole time the movie was being shown (IC had his legs up by the way during the movie, masyado ata natakot, he wanted to hold onto my arm pa. lol). The screaming part was because of the movie...and as for the giggling part...well, we found the reason behind the giggles soon after we spotted a couple, err..making out a few seats away from us! Lol.

IC and I had to look back a couple of times, not because we wanted to spy on the "couple-who-needed-a-room", but because we were looking for Lav and Rocky. Our phones both went dead already, and we had no other choice but to keep on looking back.

It wasn't embarassing for us, but I found it embarassing for the couple who smooched and caressed the whole time. Lol. They probably didn't care anyway...Geez.

Well, that's about it.
I had a great time with my fellow MSA-student, though despite the goof-ups. Hehe.
No "Embarassing Moment No.3" for me.
But I'm pretty sure the list is gonna get pretty long this summer. =P


- HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ESTELLE! (April 8)Ü -

- n|x - was loved at 7:11 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]