Monday, April 18, 2005


Crash
"Some people fall in love...I had to crash into it."

It's amazing how you can feel two contrasting emotions at the same time.
It probably can be compared to those feelings you get whenever you eat a slice of chocolate cake.
You indulge in the luscious taste of every bit of the cake, but with every bite, you feel this awful guilt...coz you know it aint good for you.

When someone told me, "Be careful what you wish for...you just might actually get it," I should've listened.
What freakin' sucks more, it that fact that that "someone" was...me.

No one believes in it...and I dont blame them for being non-believers.
It's pretty understandable why they doubt something this...deviant...weird...complicated.
Even I still dont get why this is all happening.
Why the hell would things suddenly go my way?
At this rate, it seems like my fairy godmother is on a roll. Her magical wand must be exhausted from granting all my wishes. Some were even magically granted...without me wishing for them.
If I were Cinderella, I'd be gloriously dancing around with my glass slippers, celebrating.
But the problem is this...

"Alam mo ang problema mo kung ano?"
"...ano?"
"Takot kang maging masaya..."

That hit me hard. Real hard.
Coz he was probably right.
Some people enjoy being at the top. They enjoy the view and relish every moment while the wind kisses their faces.
Other people opt to close their eyes, with their hearts pounding like crazy, as overwhelming fear swallows them whole.
They say when you're at the top, you've got nowhere else to go but down.
I'm not saying that I'm already at the TOP TOP TOP...but like what a friend of mine shared with me before...

"Alam mo yun, yung parang...lahat na lang ng bagay sa buhay mo nagiging tama...Puro na lang maganda nangyayari sayo..."
"...di ba dapat masaya ka nga?"
"Di ko nga alam eh...Natatakot kasi ako. Coz after all those great things that happened to me...you just know something bad is bound to happen..."

And that's probably why I'm doubting again.
Coz Im being a coward, again.
But I know I should give...it...a chance, despite knowing that other people would disagree with me.

"Siya? Sayang ka naman..."
"Bakit ako sayang?"
"Coz you deserve better..."

How could they know?
Who are they to judge?
Shouldnt I know what's good for me?

Damn.
I'm being defensive again.
I believe in it too much.

He better be worth all this...he better be.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

- n|x - was loved at 10:22 PM
[link to post] [4 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]