Wednesday, April 20, 2005


marge
I dont really know what to say here.
All I know is that Marge's family needs our prayers.

When I first heard about it, I didnt know the gravity of what had happened.
I kept on praying and hoping that things would be better...but it turned out that God had other plans.

It would be wrong to tell Marge "I know how you feel...", coz in fact, I dont.
Many of us may have cried, doubted, questioned, felt bitter, depressed...but none of it can be compared to what she and her whole family may be feeling right now.

I've always admired Marge for her courage...and I look up to her all the more now.
She's being very strong.
She has to.
And I just hope that she holds on.

Im always at a loss for words when things like this happen coz it seems like no words would be appropriate to console those who are directly affected.
When someone feels that much pain, I think that only prayers...and presence perhaps, are the only things that one can offer.
No need for explanations, lectures, and advices.
You just have to let that person know that you're there for her, and that you feel her pain.

I couldnt help my tears from falling whenever I read Marge's emails.

My dad and sister passed away. When my dad arrived in the hospital he had already lost a lot of blood. He passed away at 12 nn. The incident happend around 9:30 am. My sister passed away around 8 pm. They said that she had been stabbed at the pancreas so it was fatal.. I don't really want to give the details. I don't really know either. I only found out about both of them at about 1:30am. They didn't want to tell me. They wanted my relatives to arrive and be the ones to tell us.

There are so many thoughts going in my head right now. And so many emotions. depressed. bitter. confused... i don't really want to go into it. But I'm trying to be strong. I have to be strong for the sake of my Mom who is in the ICU. She is still in a critical state. She can talk but is very weak. PLEASE please pray for my Mom that she recovers quickly. Please also pray for the souls of my Dad and MiaThere are so many thoughts going in my head right now. And so many emotions. depressed. bitter. confused... i don't really want to go into it. But I'm trying to be strong. I have to be strong for the sake of my Mom who is in the ICU. She is still in a critical state. She can talk but is very weak. PLEASE please pray for my Mom that she recovers quickly. Please also pray for the souls of my Dad and Mia
-----------------------------------------

I just pray, O Lord, that you bless Tito Bong and Mia.
I know that they're already with you, God.
May they continue to look upon their family, and may you bless their souls.

I pray, O God, for Tita Vivian's speedy recovery.
May you grant her the courage to live for the sake of her family and for everyone else who loves her.
I also pray that Marge, and the rest of her family, manages to muster enough strength to get through everything that has happened.
May justice be done, O God, and we pray that nothing like this would happen again.

We may not understand the things that have been happening, but we surrender to your will, O Lord.

----------------------------------

Marge's family will be leaving for Manila this friday to arrange the wake and burial. According to her, the wake will probably be from Saturday-Monday in Alabang, probably in St.James.

Let's continue praying for their family. They need our prayers.

- n|x - was loved at 8:27 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]