Thursday, April 21, 2005


shit.
I've been numb since Tuesday...really numb.
You know that smiley in YM that goes like this--> = ? That's me.
I don't know why I feel guilty whenever my face muscles stretch to a smile.
It's probably because I know that in the midst of what my friend is going through at present, I have no right to smile.

They'll be back by tomorrow.
I'll probably visit St. James on Sunday.
I don't exactly know what I'm gonna do when I arrive there.
I'll most likely just head towards my friend's direction, hug her, and cry with her.

She's trying her best to stay strong.
She and her whole family are still in my prayers.

-----------------------------------------

It's nice to know that despite all the crap in this world, there are still reasons for us to smile.
There are still those people who manage to lift our spirits up, and thank God for them.
There are still those people, regardless of the fact that they just made you curse a whole lot beforehand, who manage to pick up the pieces of your core and put them all back together.
There are still those people who even with all their weaknesses, deal with their problems head on...and drag you with them to the finish line.
There are still those people...
and of course, there's still that one person...who remains damned till this very minute.
Thank God.

------------------------------------

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

- n|x - was loved at 4:55 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]