Saturday, April 23, 2005


cracking the code
Doesnt it just suck when the truth...sucks?

Breaking a cold hard fact to someone you care for is as good as throwing a pie to his face.
It may seem effortless to those heartless, unfeeling, snobbish people who dont care...but Im not one of them.
It definitely isnt something I was born to do...and Im quite feeble when it comes to expressing what's going on inside my mind, so I sure need a lot of luck if I want to pull this off.

I hope it's not gonna be something I'll regret in the future.
Being the typical Arian that I am, Im sure Im gonna feel a pang of guilt after this is all over.
But I've reached a dead end, and I dont want it to get any worse than it already is.
I dont want to keep pushing myself in the direction of the towering brick wall anymore, coz Im obviously getting nowhere.
As to spare everyone else of the wretched pain of waiting, and waiting, and waiting...I believe its time to finally come to a conclusion.

Im not sure if Im 100% ready though.
I never am...and I guess I never will be.
But Ive got no other choice but to utter the truth.

The freakin' truth.
Grrr...
What can be nastier than that?

I hope its taken the right way.
I hope no grudges are held against me.
I hope I dont end up blabbing about things that would make the cut even deeper.
I hope the past doesnt haunt me.
I wish I stop tossing and turning in bed at night while thinking about what to say.
I wish I can pull this off.
I just wish the truth wasn't so freakin'...hard.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

- n|x - was loved at 10:58 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]