Tuesday, May 10, 2005


Poems
Product of insomia (and a little bit of my muse)

For lack of better things to do, and because I ended up turning on and shutting down my PC for a record-breaking 6 times already for the past 3 hours, I ended up with these two poems which I can add to my already-jaded anthology.

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Note:
WYRIWYG (R = read)
Assumptions/judgements are discouraged.
Spare me from out-of-place and prejudiced notions, please.
Comments and violent reactions are very much welcome though. :)
(That's the beauty of literature, only the author can really know.)
=============================

Gratis
05.09.05

I started down the trail
Alone and frail
With eyes at my back
I worked my way through

With every step I gasped
Knowing I wouldnt last
With shivering hands
I boldly staggered

Searched for refuge and fodder
To escape my own slaughter
Slowly I crept up the hill
A touch of life was found

I then lay on the ground
For on that very mound
With my arms wide open
I offered myself to you

I stood up on both feet
With no stain of conceit
I bowed before you
And freed my entirety


========================

Unforeseen
05.09.05

I forgot all about you in record time
You seemed to have been erased from my mind
Im surprising myself
Im swollen with pride
Now without your lies
Ill be doing just fine

Guess youre not the person I presumed you to be
The most bogus of lines I always perceived
Im surprising myself
All filled with apathy
Look from afar
Foresee what youve done to me

Youre still held by those chains
Of what seemed like fatal pain
Im surprising myself
First-hand guilt had remained
Watch out young chap
Theres nothing youve gained

By far you were a dream that realized
But now with you rouge I sympathize
Im surprising myself
Ive now won the prize
To you I say goodbye
For you have met your demise

=========================

[-Desiring no more than what I have-]

"To be is all I gotta be
And all that I see
and all that I need this time
To me the life you gave me
The day you said goodnight."

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

- n|x - was loved at 12:03 AM
[link to post] [3 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]