Thursday, June 23, 2005


On Track
Still On Track

I cant believe I actually tried out for Track (& Field) today.
And what's even more amazing is the fact that Niño (my grade 4 brother) was there with me the whole time. Not only was he there, he was even running/sprinting/sweating/panting alongside me.

Almost all the girls who tried out with me adored him. (Mana sa ate eh! haha)
Imagine a grade schooler, running alongside fast, high school boys (like Kyle and Kirk).
And take note, after the practice was over, he told me that he wasnt that tired yet.
Talo pako. Hehe.

This boy has drive.
And he's cute too.
No wonder certain batchmates of his have a crush on my little brother.
But sorry girls, Im still his number 1 fan.

I am the proudest Ate ever. ;)

------------------------------------

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This pic was taken last July 7 2004, 04:03 pm at gate 5.

I remember laughing my ass off when we were trying to get past the grouchy guard at the gate.
Our other kabarkadas, being inexperienced gate-5-goers, didnt put their acting skills to use when the guard stopped us from exiting the gate.
When Danielle, Jo, and I got to finally go outside the gate, Danielle shouted:

"You're supposed to L-I-E!!"

...right in front of the guard.

Lol.

Jooow! Punta ka na dito! =P

---------------------------------

Belated Happy Birthday Ces Domingo! (June 21)
Miss ya! <3>

Belated Happy Birthday Flubby! (Crisman Armenta = Sir Flubert look-alike. lol) (June 22)

-------------------------------
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

- n|x - was loved at 8:16 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]