Saturday, October 01, 2005


IM AT NETOPIA. WTH.
There's this old foreign guy to my right, and this totoy-ish lad to my left (who keeps on peeking to see my monitor). So this is how its like to be in Netopia, huh? Ahaha. Wala lang. First time eh, pagbigyan na. :P

I feel to uneasy to write about anything. I'll write about GSET (The Greatest Story Ever Told by Sr-G) as soon as I get home. :P

"In our blood runs a spirit of green
Full of valor, honor, and faith
To Him we offer our every deed..."

So for the meantime, let me post a couple of overdue pics here. :P

September 28
(Jana and Chrissie's birthday surprise)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

September 27
(with Mara and Danielle at gate 5. naaliw si Mara dun sa "happy-and-gay" flowers na binigay ni Cao, nagpapicture tuloy. haha. :P)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(look its Champ Lui Pio! fyi: Hale's hot vocalist :P I used to have a crush on his brother, haha. I have no idea why he was in school that day though.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

(SENIOR-G PICS)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com


SR-G's RETREAT - OCTOBER 4-6
RETREAT LETTER KO GUYS! ahehe. :P

gotta go! my (netopia) time's up!
byee! :P

- n|x - was loved at 4:41 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]