Saturday, November 26, 2005


Green Vibes
Again, I am too lazy to actually write something here. So let me flood this entry with a couple of pics. =)

November 24, 2005
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
- attended the mass that only half of the high school students attended to
- watched the grade school's barkada basketball
- watched Futsal (Congrats to the Green team! ;))
- tried out the Giant Slide!
- watched the Battle of the Bands (I loved the performances! and Marc Abaya was one of the judges! =P~)

November 25, 2005
- I was a marshal for the Zobel race! I ran around with team "Underdogs" (Juniors), and they were able to reach the 3rd task I think. I didnt exactly eat breakfast that morning, and I wasnt able to stretch too, so now, my body's hurting bad. haha.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
- watched Barkada Basketball and the game between the UAAP boys and WNCAA girls (the UAAP boys wore boxing gloves on one hand, lol)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
- got a henna tatoo! (the one on the right is Jeanne's glitter tatoo)
- chilled in the gym
- played in the Giant Slide again with Da, Jana, Marge, Chrissie, Danni, Macky, and Poch! (those few minutes made me feel like a kid again! It was actually the most enjoyable part of my fair. Loved it! =))
- Jana and I decided not to attend the Zobel Night, and opted to go with our kada to Marge's house
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
- Danielle and I then walked to Town to buy a couple of undies and tops! Ahaha. Laftrip. It took us a few minutes to cross the road, tapos may mga scary mama pa na nakasakay sa trucks na nagh-hi as they passed us. Bwaha. People must have also smirked at the sight of two high school girls buying panties from the stalls. Lol. Mems, Da! =)
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com
-went to BFHEVA for Lav's surprise debut! IC and I walked to Justin's house to pick him up too. Lol.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats all for now. Sorry if my thoughts are all over the place.
A whole bunch of crazier things happened on those 2 days, but Ill reserve them for my own diary and niche.
Congrats to the SRCC for a job well done. ;)

Maybe by 12:01 this morning, my muse will be back where its supposed to be.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I see you...looking at me.
I know youve got something to say, tell me, tell me, and youll have your way."

- n|x - was loved at 5:55 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]