Tuesday, April 25, 2006


blank and empty
This window has been open since 1:20 pm. Its already 3:42 and I still havent typed anything.

My life has been reduced to waking up late in the morning, preparing the food, eating, watching TV, going online, playing with my brothers, and basically do random things for no apparent reason.
Im not complaining. I actually have more productive things lined up before me, but my body refuses to abide by my mental rules because of the scorching heat, and well, my stubborn and lazy ways.

I miss my friends so bad. :(

It was weird how some of my friends were feeling senti last night, while I on the other hand, had nothing to be senti about anymore. Haha.
Its a satisfaction I get from letting go of the MANY things I had, to see if there was anything worth holding on to.

I held on to some, and grew tired of a few.
And I am so glad that the power of being idle is working...for the meantime. :)

***

I now believe I am fit to be a boy.

For one thing, exchanging MTV for Anime channels scares me. But Im entertained at the same time so I show no hostility towards hours of English/Filipino-translated Japanese cartoons.

Contrary to what a few people think, I am not on a diet. Oh wait, actually I am - Im on the visit-the-kitchen-every-other-hour diet. By the time people see me in June, Ill be two sizes bigger. And my ladylike manners have been tarnished by my boyish eating routine.

I wear short shorts and a sando. *Other information cannot be broadcasted online* Lol.

I rarely comb my hair after taking a bath. Having wavy hair isnt helping either.

Ill be embarassed if I put the other things I do which makes me guy-inclined (?).
Now Im really convinced that Id end up as one of the two:
...a nun or a lesbian.

Hmm..which one's hotter?

***
Oh, oh! Visit my multiply! http://supergurlnix.multiply.com
I meddled with the color scheme of my site. Haha. Ahh, the wonders of ennui.

- n|x - was loved at 2:57 PM
[link to post] [2 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]