Sunday, April 23, 2006


walang magawa
Im watching the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition (I know, right?). Lol.

The very first guy they introduced was HOT. He must be a jerk (aka the bad boy type), but he's HOT. :P~
The first girl they introduced was such a chick. She's probably every guy's dream girl - the typical chinita, mestiza, with long legs and long, straight hair. Too perfect.
And she's being paired up with the HOT guy.
I hate her. Haha.

There's this Atenista and Assumptionista too.

I cant believe I actually thought of auditioning for this before.
Sayang. Could have met that fil-am boy. Deh! :))

Okay, Im blabbing nonsense. Im out. :D

“Funny how we set qualifications for the right person to love... while at the back of our minds we know that the person we truly love will always be an exception.”
Author Unknown


- n|x - was loved at 10:51 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]