Saturday, April 22, 2006


i got bored :D
1.Ever liked someone younger than you?
- yessss. ive got a lot of crushes who are younger than me too! pedo alert! :P

2.Someone older?
- uh huh..

3.Ever been drunk?
- errrrrr...justin!!! haha..

4.Do you smoke?
- NO

5.Been in love?
- ....dunno?

6.Loved someone whom you knew you couldn't
have?
- hmmmm..yes.

7.Who's the 3rd person on your received call list?
- Danni Diestro haha

8.Had your heart broken?
- *sad pout* yes?

9.Last time you cried?
- last night :P

10.Last time you laughed?
- a minute ago :D

11.Do looks matter?
- id be a hypocrite if I say no...but sometimes, you tend to overlook it just because :)

12.Who do you miss most right now?
- all my frieeeends!!! :(

13.How are you today?
- my back and tummy hurts (yeah, you guessed it right)

14.Do you like someone right now?
- nope :)

16.Would you rather give or receive?
- can I say both? haha :P

17.Where and how many homes have you lived in?
- 2...quezon city and muntinulpa. im moving down south in a few months :D

18. Do you play any musical instruments?
- yep - piano and recorder haha

19.One or two pillows?
- 7!! :)

20.Do you get along well with your parents?
- im a good girl :) haha

21.Do you get along well wid ur siblings?
- most of the time yes :)

22.Whats your favorite color(s)?
- purplelightbluegold :D

23.Do you sing?
- who doesnt? I sing, but I cant really sing SING O: haha!

24.Who was the last person who texted you?
- Boggboo? haha :)

25.Who was your first crush?
- Tom Lasam! ;)

26.Are you the romantic type?
- can anyone answer this for me please?

27.Are you in love right now?
- ...with life? yes :D hihi

28.Are you happy?
- yep yep. very much :)

29.What are you going to do after this?
- taking a bath

30.What is your favorite number?
- 7 - 96 - 18

31.wat song are you listening to now?
- Control Myself - LL Cool J & J.Lo (i feel like dancing) haha

32.colour you are wearing now?
- purple and pink (so girly, I know)

33.now ,who's on ur mind?
- ...sino nga ba? my Mom? I can hear her voice in the background. hehe..

34.now, wat song do you like so much?
- now? Im Yours - Jason Mraz, Stevie Wonder's Isnt She Lovely, and Chris Brown's Yo

35.where do you feel like going now?
- Sta Rosa, Laguna

36.wat movie do you want to watch?
- tristan and isolde <3 HR alert!

37.now, wat do you want to do most?
- write. eat. EAT. laugh. :)

38.now, wat are you eating n drinking?
- chocobanana shake! :P~

39.current mood right now?
- cheerful? haha :)

40.when is ur birthday?
- march 27 :)

41.where did you buy ur bag?
- the latest purse I bought - from Lucban, Quezon (green and purple haha)

42.where did ya buy ur pencil box?
- uh, the shiny shiny starry pencil case was a gift to me

43.how was school today?
- no school (yet!) :)

44. worst subject?
- CHEM! :X

45.last time you fell in love?
- errr..when I saw someone's cuuuute puppies? :X hahaha

46.last movie you watched? with who?
- Exorcism of Emily Rose - last night - ALONE O:

47. last shirt you wore before this shirt?
- Bench Inseperable shirt

48. last thing you held?
- my phone

49.last place you went to? with?
- uuhh..Tiendesitas with my family

50.last message that you read?
- message? a good morning text :)

51.last call you received?
- from Raffy Perez hehe

52. last testi you got?
- from Retsel (I lost her boyfriend's cap - wuaaah sorry Ancheta! haha)

53. last message you got in friendster?
- from some guy lol

54. last sms to?
- my mommy :)

55.last thing you did?
- ateee! :)

56.last gift u got?
- a Danecraft platinum tone rose bracelet (I love it!) and a set of Liz Claiborne Curve perfume and lotion (just last night from my Ninang :D)

57.last gift you gave to someone?
- I gave love <3 haha deh..um, a big card for my cousin :)

58. last issue u read in the newspaper?
- Bro Armin's "alternative" school :|

59. who's the first person ya fell in love with?
- Aaron Carter? haha (ang kulit ng question)

60. how many guys/gurls did ya crush/like/love
before ?
- how do I love thee? let me count how many... haha :)

- n|x - was loved at 10:40 AM
[link to post] [2 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]