Wednesday, April 26, 2006


always thought i was deadly haha
sup3rgurl_nix is poisonous! Induce vomitting if ingested.
N
POISON

Username:

From Go-Quiz.com

***
I felt artsy today. I decorated this box to make it look like an aquarium.
Nagfeeling Neil Buchanan. Art Attack! :)

***

[-edit-]

Watching the Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition (yes, I watched again) has taught me one thing about teenagers:
they cry.
Both the guys and the girls.

Its normal after all. Haha.

***
Its the middle of summer and I am STUDYING.
You read that right. I am reviewing for this test Im supposed to take for a scholarship.
Hahahaha. How fun. O:

tara na..konti na lang at aandar nang ating jeepney
di na makapaghintay umuwing kasama ka..."

- n|x - was loved at 5:32 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]