Tuesday, April 25, 2006


the missing piece
There are a couple of things I do when mishap befalls me:

1) I write, doodle, draw, type. I read.

2) I try to fix everything I see. Wipe this, tidy that, arrange this, compile that.

3) I eat...a whole lot.

4) I sing. I listen to songs. I drop everything and just listen.

5) I go out and stare at the sky.

6) I cry a little then sleep.

Ive done numbers 1 to 5 and I have no plans of letting number 6 happen.

Parents are just so hard to understand sometimes. Precisely because they refuse to understand you.

***

Im chatting with Jana who's in Australia right now. *envy*
Thank you for that thing you got me! :) Follow-up the hot blue-eyed blondie na lang! Haha! :P

***
When Toba read these books to me, I loved them instantly.
I will, one day, have a copy of both. Haha. :)
So for now, these links will do.

Sometimes, it doesnt take a profound novel to reveal life's truths. :)

The Missing Piece
by Shel Silverstein
Image hosting by Photobucket


The Giving Tree
by Shel Silverstein

Image hosting by Photobucket


*click on the titles to read the stories :)*

I also loved how the author followed up on The Missing Piece with the book The Missing Piece Meet the Big O. :)

- n|x - was loved at 10:10 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]