Wednesday, May 10, 2006


TheFatGirlBlabbing
From: TheFatManWalking.com
Walking Across America to lose weight and regain my life!

Why Im walking...
My Name is Steve Vaught, (born Stephen James Liller in Youngstown, Ohio). I am a 39 year old, happily married father of two great kids and I have a pretty good life here in Southern California. You would think that I would be happy because of these things, but I am not. I am not happy because I am fat and being fat makes every day unhappy.

I am going to walk across the United states from San Diego to NYC to lose weight and regain my life

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Good job Mr Steve!
Who wants to join TheUnfitFilipinoTeenagersDyingInHeat.com?
Boooo. Lol.

***
I think Im gaining a good amount of anxiety along with every pound I put on.

I think that my summer days would have been much more productive if the sun wasnt always blazing like how my mother is when she has hypertension.

I think I need a car. No, I KNOW so. *prays*

I think that I should have watched The Sentinel (Evaaaa and Keiferrr!) instead of Aquamarine last night. I didnt even got to finish the whole movie. Ngarr.

And some pepper spray and taser would help too, with me staying in Katipunan and all in the near future. Does anyone know where I can buy one? Anyone?

I think that I have reached the level of geniosity (thats probably not even a word) because I have finally put that USB card reader to use. No more useless MMS sending to my e-mail! Hurrah.

I think that carnations are lovely.

I think that Don Romantiko (?) subdues all the other love songs in the world - especially when Gerald dances it inside Big Brother's house. LOL.

I think that having to line up the whole day tomorrow for my enrollment in UP Diliman is going to kill me. Thank God Ill be with Chrissie and will probably meet up with Tim. Ha! People I know! :)

I think that having a pet is an essential part of a child's life. So why cant Nino and I still have a dog? :( Boohoo!

I think that if I dont find a ride to Bea's debut after my orientation on Friday which will end at 5pm, I will have to take on the nearly-deadly task of commuting. You think I should hitchhike? Bring a flawless wooden leg maybe?

I think that I should shut up now and go on with my apple-eating. Later! :)

- n|x - was loved at 2:34 PM
[link to post] [2 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]