Thursday, May 11, 2006


why arent you?
For my non-existent stalkers:
My schedule in UP for the first sem...

MTh
8:30-9:45 Math 17
10:00-11:30 Soc Sci 2
1:00-2:30 Nat Sci 2

TF
8:30-9:45 Math 17
10:00-11:30 Philo 1
11:00-2:30 Eng1

W
9:00-11:00 PE2 CHL

Yun lang. Ahaha! :) I love my schedule. Just the way I wanted it. Yung PE ko pa Cheerleading - I just have to watch UAAP games and cheer. Lol. Hurray!

My enrollment this morning went smoothly. After the 2-hour briefing, we got the whole enrollment procedure done in an hour or so. Way more efficient than I expected the whole thing to be. I was with Chrissie and Fio so I felt at ease the whole time. Even saw Tim at Palma Hall (sorry we had to leave! O:) We ate lunch at the Shopping Center and went around the campus wasting Fio's precious gas. Haha. We then met up with Chrissie's mom, Sab, and Pia and ate lunch (again) at Pizza Hut. One could just imagine how our bulging stomachs showed as we took bites off the pizza. Tita insisted on making me eat 3 slices (thin crust), so I was obliged to agree. So much for trying to be healthy. Lol.

Then Pia and I were dropped off in Town. It was nice to have bonded with my future fellow BAA-er. She's her batch's level representative in the Student Council of CBA. Nagkwento sya (didnt want to type "she made kwento..." LOL) tungkol sa buhay sa UP - kinabahan tuloy ako. O: Ngayon lang nagsink-in sa utak ko yung course na pinasukan ko. Were only 103 in our batch - 60 are taking BAA and the other 43 are taking BA. The dean said that 2/3 of the graduating batch graduate with honors. Huwaw.

Anyway, before I scare myself any further, can I just say how God loves me so much for granting my wish?! RAAAAIIINN! Haha. I practically dedicated a third of my prayer-before-bedtime to pleading for droplets from the heavens.

Rain <3>

- n|x - was loved at 11:25 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]