Wednesday, June 21, 2006


Hurrah-Boo
Hurray! I only found out today that my dorm has its own internet shop and prayer room.
Hurray! I went out and watched a movie with my blockmates for the first time today.
Hurray! I feel so independent not having to ask permission anymore to go there or to do this and that.
Hurray! I am finally going to have an ATM account.
Hurray! The temperature inside the UP Campus is 2 degrees lower than the rest of QC.
Hurray! More and more fairly-good-looking people can be spotted in the land of the Iskos and Iskas.

Boo! Im sick with nasty colds and cough. I had fever last Sunday. o:
Boo! My voice now sounds all raspy and gay-ish dahil paos.
Boo! I have HUNDREDS of pages to read for this week. Seriously.
Boo! Quezon City is so polluted.
Boo! I cant regularly go back to Muntinlupa during weekends since I have to watch UAAP games for my PE class (cheerleading the best! haha).
Boo! I miss my brothers, my room, lutong-bahay, and the good ol pollution/criminal-free(almost) South.

As frustrating and tiring as the Boos may sound, theyre all still outweighed by the Hurrays.
I am slowly getting a hang of it. Thankfully.

Oh, at kahit paos ako, maraming nagsabi na bagay pa sakin yung boses ko ngayon.
"Sexy" daw kasi. Bedroom voice. Bwahaha. Wala lang.

Hurray! :)

***
After watching The Lake House, I suddenly found a newfound interest in Jane Austen's writings. I am now making a mental note (now that Im typing it, its not so mental anymore, is it?) to read Persuasion first.

***
Here's some WTF-local-showbiz-chi chi for you. According to my roommates' friend who works in ABS-CBN, Rica Peralejo and Toni Gonzaga are supposedly called "cover girls" because theyre only being used to cover up the oh-so-real-life lovers: Sam Milby and Piolo Pascual. Its an open secret daw within the network. They share dressing rooms, go out, and stuff.

Hahahaha.
So gay.

And its so funny how gays are so loud and out in college. I love it. Magpakatotoo ka! Lol.
Im sure our neighbors in Katipunan and those in Manila can agree. :)

***

“There will be little rubs and disappointments everywhere, and we are all apt to expect too much; but then, if one scheme of happiness fails, human nature turns to another; if the first calculation is wrong, we make a second better: we find comfort somewhere . . .”
-
Jane Austen

- n|x - was loved at 6:10 PM
[link to post] [2 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]