Wednesday, May 24, 2006


Firsts
1. 1st time you tried smoking:
summer of grade 6? i was trying to prove a point. one puff and i had to brush my teeth for a good 5 minutes or something.

2. 1st alcoholic drink you had:
red wine. i remember my titas offering tequila a many summers ago after i cried with my cousin by the beach. eow, drama. lol.

3. 1st time you entered a bar:
after prom last year. V Bar. First takas din ever. haha.

4. 1st award you received:
Most Outstanding (parang gold medalist) Junior Casa at Montessori.

5. 1st hero:
my mom. :)

6. 1st time you were sent to the principal for disciplinary actions:
not to the principal, but to Sir Laqui. i dont even exactly remember what happened anymore, but all i know is that it was because of ms matic. thimbles, and shears, and rulers! i even cried in front of her and sir laqui. that was lame..hahaha..
it says on my records that I got an Am for conduct though. if not for that incident, i wouldve gotten that big medal Marvin Medina got too during graduation. demn.
top 7 nga, papel lang naman nakuha. boo. haha.

7. 1st goal you accomplished:
to graduate with honors? to pass my college entrance exams? to compose songs?

8. 1st crush:
hmm..Tom Lasam. (peace tayo Awie!) Haha. Too bad he's leaving next week O:

9. 1st person whom you gave flowers:
my mom. :)

10.1st friend:
this girl named Jessa and Carlo.

11.1st dance:
Edison. :X

12.1st kiss:
real kiss? havent had mine yet. and yes, im already 18. how wonderful. hahaha...

13. 1st record you bought:
this Alanis Morissette cassette tape. Jagged Little Pill. i love that album.

14. first musical instrument you learned to play?
recorder! the old music rooms were on the top floor of the main building pa back then. i used to be the president of the recorder ensemble too. :D lol.

15. 1st local concert you watched:
cant remember o:

16. 1st celebrity you saw in person?
Aiza Seguerra I think. she used to be our neighbor in Cubao. Im sure youve all heard of New York, Cubao right? Well, we used to live a street away from there.

17. 1st TV show you really like?
Princess Sarah, The Power Rangers, Sesame Street, and Batibot. Haha!

18.1st buk u bought:
with my own money? great expectations by charles dickens - for a little girl to buy that, youd think she was too profound for her age right? guess again - i never got to finish reading it. haha

19. 1st sport you played:
err, basketball? with my brothers? hahaha.

20. 1st sleepover:
i dont think ive ever slept at anyone's house. i was never allowed. :(

21. 1st terrible fight:
grade 4? with my celinikkigelena (celine, nikki, angge, mariel) barkada O: i remember them using "clarissa" as their codename for me (melissa joan hart's character on nick). i never realized how maarte and boastful i was until they got mad at me. eventually, the whole barkada ended up getting mad at each one for the same reasons. haha.

22. 1st inaanak (first godchild?):
angelica :) second was richard.

23. 1st debut (filipino girly 18th bday party):
that i went to? ate nina's? or ate rose's? tagal na nun O:

24. 1st bestfriend/s:
carlo. and this girl from montessorri but omg i forgot her name O:

25. 1st wedding you attended:
err, i was always ALWAYS a flower girl back when i was little. but doi, i cant remember any of those stuff anymore. lol. i want to attend a wedding now that im older. can i be anyone's bridesmaid? anyone? haha.

26. 1st person who greeted you on your lastbday:
noel? :)

27. 1st cellphone:
Nokia Ringo. Di pa uso texting nun at may maliit na antenna pa yung phone ko dati! Haha..
And then there was my classic Nokia 3210, then my 3315, then my 8250, then my 3200 (that was stolen last year), and now medyo umasenso nako, 6600 na. Hehe. I want a new phone though. One that's not bulky and big anymore.

28. 1st collection:
Hello Kitty stuff! I used to adore her. And Betty Boop. Then eventually, pati na rin si Tweety. Lol. I lost my collections of stickers and stationeries though. :( I think I gave them away.

29. 1st tym u saw a ghost?
never saw. just heard and felt. *chills* O:

30.first lab? lab? love? Chem lab? hahaha. :)

***
I hear your angel voice. It makes me feel so nice. I like to sing along. Along and forever.
I know wrong and right is gone tonight.

I hear your angel words. Inside and overheard. I'll fall in love tonight. The one time I go hide.
I know wrong and right is off tonight.

I hear your angel song. I hope I sing along.

- n|x - was loved at 4:55 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]