Saturday, August 19, 2006


Of stalkers lurking in the night
I cant believe how good of a stalker Ive become.
Ive managed to search my friends' crushes from the net in a matter of seconds. SECONDS, I tell you.
I found their prom pics, xanga sites, friendster accounts, hobbies, relatives, trunk-pics, bands, favorite movies, etc. in just one search. Beat that, cupid! >:)

Stalking sets the borderline between flattery or admiration and identity theft or obsession.
Fortunately, I have yet to cross that line.

Kay's right. We really should make a business out of this.
Alongside the orgs SE-MEN, and EGG, may come the new and improved BJmMANiACKk!

Hahahaha!
So pathetic.
But fun. :P

- n|x - was loved at 6:18 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]