Wednesday, July 05, 2006


D-3
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Behold my beloved (kahit di pa kami masyadong close) block, D-3!
All three of our batch representatives are from my block. Kat (ICA), Kay (Bene), and Mara (IS) - and theyre the 3 people Im closest to as well (aside from Fio of course). Im also the block sexy--err, secretary. Haha. There are only two guys in my block - that's Emil and Malco from Ateneo and LSGH.

***
We also had this Rookie Camp today (paintball, inflatables, henna, videoke, concert - Sandwich was even there) at the Sunken Garden. Love it! :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

more images at: http://supergurlnix.multiply.com

***
Im gonna be attending the UAAP game on Sunday (UP vs UST) at the Ninoy Aquino Stadium near Taft. Anyone care to join me? Lol. Or maybe I can watch the opening on Saturday too. Hmm..O:

- n|x - was loved at 3:17 PM
[link to post] [1 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]