Tuesday, July 04, 2006


aftermath17
I just took my first ever long exam in the notorious Math17 (it's the subject that half of every class fails apparently) this morning. My neck was seriously about to break by the time I answered the last question. I did sort of finish the whole test, but MYGULAY, feeling ko puro imbento yung sagot. Hahaha. I am never going to NOT study for a test ever again. Thank heavens for showering me with rain after I woke up - that, and the handy-dandy rosary (which I always keep in my pocket - ohyess, lasalyano, haha) comforted me throughout the entire nightmare. Oh, and my crush sat beside me again. Woohoo! :X
I was supposed to upload a couple of pics, but this PC Im using wont read the USB Card. O: Maybe tomorrow after I have my PE and after our block pic taking (Kat and I will wear sun dresses - Stepford Wives-ish - for the movie theme :), I can go out again.
Oh yes, the freedom and the independence overwhelms me once more.
For the meantime, nakaw muna ako ng pics from >>Awie's multiply<< for snapshots of Fio's debut! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

with Awie, Marge, Jana, & Lav :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Belated Happy Birthday Fio!


- n|x - was loved at 5:02 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]