Saturday, July 08, 2006


Rockstar Supernova
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And who is Supernova? They would be drummer Tommy Lee (of Mötley Crüe legend), guitarist Gilby Clarke (of Guns N' Roses infamy) and bassist Jason Newsted (from the esteemed Metallica)--three musicians who're not only bona fide rock stars but supremely gifted, highly respected musicians as well.

But here's the thing--they need a lead singer.

***
Ive always been a dormant fan of rock. Sort of. I may have never been exactly into the whole metallic rock genre, but I greatly appreciate the music itself. Ive never been the type who buys the records, memorizes the lyrics, makes the fansite, etc., but there are instances when Id still pick rock over any other genre. And besides, with all the hot rock stars you see performing onstage oozing with talent and charisma, what's not to love?

I was originally a Marty Casey fan (well, that was before I realized the part-Filipino Mig Ayesa was semi-gay) but as Rockstar INXS progressed, I eventually fell in love with JD Fortune. He was perfect for the band. (I *heart* "Afterglow"!)

Now that 3 more legends are to form a band, the vocalist theyre looking for should be able to live up to these rock gods' expectations and everyone else's.

I havent been able to catch an episode yet (coz I freakin dont have cable in my dorm- yet), but Ive been going through their site for an hour now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The rockstar-wannabes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
He looks promising :X *school-girl-giggle*

- n|x - was loved at 8:21 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]