Saturday, August 26, 2006


buzzy bee
Wednesday
3 sports in one day!
*Morning: I watched the women's volleyball game of CBA (our college) vs College of Law. Of course, Chrissie, Alexis, Cara, and the other BA players creamed the lawyer-wannabes. Teehee.

*Afternoon: Kay and I were adopted by Blocks D2 and D4 (in short, umepal) for their buddy-boding with JPIA. We went bowling at Xybr Bowl in Aurora Blvd (perpendicular to Katipunan). I had a really sucky score due to my sucky non-existent bowling skills, but it was still uber fun. Looking forward to applying for JPIA next year o:

*Early evening: Alexis, Chrissie, and I went to Ateneo to watch the UAAP women's basketball game. Mike was there so Alexis and I decided to invite our own "guys" too. Haha! My best friend's hubby, another Mikey, agreed to come with his blockmate. We also saw Celine and Neil watching the game. AND we saw Mike's ex-girlfriend who's now my classmate in Eng1 and Alexis' classmate in Geol1. SMALL WORLD. Oh, and those Ateneo players are pretty. Not as pretty as the Lady Maroons though. Diba Fio? *tibo mode* Lol.

*Dinner: After feeling the need to satisfy our growling stomachs, we decided to eat in Jollibee as to not empty our pockets while filling ourselves up. When youre hungry and tired, deep fried chicken will taste heavenly. >:)

Thursday
*Afternoon: To be a full-pledged Iska, one has to taste chicken intestine being sold near Kalay at least once in her life. Well..Chrissie and I got to try the famous ISAW for the very first time! We even saw Ralph, Carlos, and Butch having their own ISAW session too. Lol.

Friday
*Noon: I should be leaving this internet shop already since I have to attend the GA at the AIESEC tambayan at 12. I got to finish our progress report last night. I cant believe Im actually doing adult stuff: MARKETING.

*Night: STAMM tonight! For our first internship task, we were assigned to plan the party. Theme (which I suggested): Reggae! Rasta! Woot woot!
"Im excited to see if we can make -toot!- dance!" - Chrissie
I second the motion! Haha! :)
Oh, and I cant drink either. Have to go to a family reunion/party tomorrow. >:)

Anyway, enough blabbing. Just thought Id update my fans (ugh. right.) on my life.
Ive got my Soc Sci2 exam scheduled for Monday. Philo1 on Friday. Math17 next week. Must remind myself to not cram, or else ill regret it again.

And c'mon people, say it with me:
"ZOBEL MATH SUCKS!"
:D
Whyyyy didnt they think of teaching us functions? Higher Trig? Whyy?

Oh well.
At least the people over at Taft are done with their exams.
Mariel! Fuents! Text me pag nasa Katips na kayo ha! See ya!:D

- n|x - was loved at 2:57 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]