Sunday, September 03, 2006


home-damn-sick
Someone PLEASE take me home. :(

Home is where the heart is. So are the free food, big comfy beds, cable tv, free unlimited use of the internet, components, airconditioners, and lots of free space to just fall on and dream away.

I havent had enough sleep for the past few days. Somehow, I got caught up with the "great philosophical thinkers" that I forgot to sleep on the day of my exam. Pfft. I found the exam Uno-able (1.0 the highest) since I almost memorized everything anyway. Inches-thick readings that is. Phooey.

And I dont find it surprising how my other classmates find logarithms, variations or exponentials harder than functions. Mani lang yun compared to functions. Maybe its because I havent quite touched my big college algebra and trig book as much as I should have, but...(I know Ive said this before, but Ill say it again) Zobel Math still sucks. Its still function-less. Rarr.

***
Applying to an org in UP means having to go through back-breaking toil in order to be actually be called a member. Party org or not, you still have to spend hours mingling, reading, typing, e-mailing, running, meeting, drinking, calling, texting, talking, YM-ing, and all those other "-ings".

Im glad I decided to apply for AIESEC. My used-to-be free time has now turned into work-on-your-internship-tasks time. Its exhausting and fun at the same time. Thats exactly how the whole 3 months of my college life has been like. So far - so Im still not complaining.

Im still waiting for that laptop and car that the cosmos have yet to bestow upon me though.Grant me thy needs, please.

***
Im still torn - where should I go this Saturday night? :(
Abet's (barkada), Macky's (tropak), or rhia's (sr-g)?
3 birthday events on one night? Sana di na lang sabay-sabay :(

Chrissie's right. Were in dire need of partyyyyyy-ing.
We attempted to go to Drew's one night. But we ended up losing our want for alcohol and satisfied our need to rest and sleep instead.

***
You know that youre a nerd when you feel the impulse to open that philosophical analysis book right after youve just taken a bath. With only a towel on and all.

You know that youre a nerd when you see a bus' plate number and see them as constants and variables.

You also know youre a nerd when you choose to solve math problems (because its needed) than watch CSI.

Damn. Im a nerd. 0_0
Lol.

***
Oh btw, I just remembered. Chrissie, Fio, and I got to watch the Oblation Run. Chri took a (blurry) video. Fio went out. I looked away. I couldnt take it. It was scary. It was hot (as in mainit and sweaty). Its was controversial. It was noisy. But most of all, it was teenie-weenie DAW. Wth. Hahaha.

Okay, sabaw na. BYEE! :D

- n|x - was loved at 8:33 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]