Sunday, September 03, 2006


come to my rescue
Happy Birthday Abet, Macky, and Rhia! :)

It sucks to have missed Macky's/Rhia's/Abet's parties just because I had fever last night. I missed out seeing high school friends Im badly missing. I initially tried to "hide" my being sick by acting normal yesterday morning. I even went to Pisay for my brother's family day and passed by Market! Market! later that afternoon. But my body gave up on me after. I reached Sta. Rosa shivering coughing, and sneezing like crazy. Ack. I hate being sick.

But aside from that, I think it was a semi-blessing in disguise because I got to rest for even just a night. I didnt touch my books, surf the net, worry about my exams (okay, maybe a little), and that, to me, was a big thing.

Im in dire need of a loooong exam/commuting/heat-free vacation.
One-month sembreak, please come sooner.

***
And why is it so damn hot when its already September?
Arent -ber months supposed to be chilly already? :
Im already anticipating the colorful decorations, goodie-goodie songs, seasonal adverstising, big get-togethers, spendthrift gift-givings, and endless pigging out. Oh, and the giving and taking of love.
Christmas season, please come sooner.

- n|x - was loved at 8:17 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]