Thursday, December 21, 2006


random thoughts
I love my barkada! No matter how many new friends I meet, no one could take the place of good old high school friends with whom Ive practically shared my "childhood"/ growing-up-years with.
I missed you Abet, Mariel, Jana, Danielle! We have to see each other more often!
Julie! We missed you! Sayang you couldnt come. :(
Chrissie? Im getting sick of you. Haha. Joke lang! I still love being with you!
Marge! Belated Happy 18th Birthday! My life wouldnt be the same without you. I love you! :) *pics from Marge's party to follow*
***

I know its mean to make CHICHI about other people. But somehow, everything they've shown/done/said has got everyone thinking.

Are they...? o:

***

I find it weird how after a person makes his "presence felt", he, all of a sudden...disappears.
Weird.

- n|x - was loved at 12:58 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]