Sunday, February 11, 2007


I just have to rant
It feels as if my head's being hammered with every blink.
Ive been reading and studying since 7am, and I only stopped to watch an episode of Grey's Anatomy, which in turn made me cry hard and consequently worsened this headache.

I have no PE tomorrow - I think that's the only good news I have for now.

I have three exams on Tuesday. 3 consecutive exams from 11:30-4pm.
The last one's just a quiz, but what the heck, it's English11. I never get the profundity of the underlying meanings in the stories (mostly about sex, and death, and sex, and social classes, and sex...) anyway.

I'm leaving for Katipunan in an hour to, what else, study 100 pages more for SocSci1 which I so brilliantly left in my dorm.
I have to effing memorize the evolutionary stages of man (homo homo homo...) too.

Accck...I need a break. And some chocnut.
Somebody save me. :))

- n|x - was loved at 3:29 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]