Tuesday, February 20, 2007


in my unwritten anthology
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Chancing On a Stranger

02.19.07

Through the golden gates adorned
Strode the man wrapped in a coat of doubt
With a face so tame and forlorn
He gripped me in perpetual bout

Clandestine visions seen in reverse
Gave unsettling questions amassed
Hesitating to run or coerce
He stumbled through the floor of glass

Slowly he made his way through
Reaching the cavern that is solely mine
Taking a chance like the earlier few
Only he proved to be sublime

No longer unfamiliar and unwary
Is the stranger who valiantly stayed
With his tiring quest for bravery
Revere this stranger for he is made

***
Im a blood donor and I save lives.
Yes, I so willingly (okay, maybe not at first) gave a bag of blood to the National Kidney and Transplant Institute. So did Alexis (yay, she conquered her fear!), Ricoy, and Eva. It was both a scary and fulfilling experience. It wasnt really painful or anything, but the thought of having to insert a big needle into your vein is wiped away by the comforting feeling of knowing that your 500cc of blood can help save 3 to 5 lives.
It was just stupid of me to have had PE an hour after without even finishing my small bottle of water. I was on the verge of fainting while copying the steps of our semi-cute Streetdance teaching assistant. Right, Chrissie? Haha.
But despite all the panting and dizziness, that was one of my first big good deeds in a while, and it truly was bloody satisfying. :)


- n|x - was loved at 7:09 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]