Saturday, February 17, 2007


Hypocritical
Im an analyzer and Ive always been one.

I tend to break things down into little parts and scrutinize them one by one. From the tiniest dents to the most obvious flaws, I examine them critically to get the essence of the whole. But psychoanalyzing could also make you see things you dont want to see, and feel things you dont want to feel. To treat people as cases, and not as individuals, makes one draw conclusions far from the obvious.

But this time, I just want to be drawn to what's there, and not by the things that are not.
I wont be a hypocrite no more.

***
Love me if you dare.

- n|x - was loved at 12:33 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]