Monday, February 12, 2007


drained
Bleh, Im so tired. I dont think Ive felt this drained since my Math exam - which was just last week, weh.

I stayed in Starbucks and in the internet shop till 10 with Alexis.
My brain's all packed with senseful nonsense - if you see my SocSci handouts, then youll know what I mean.

I know I shouldn't feel this negative, but I cant help but be stressed out.
Guess Im gonna be spending my pre-valentines with SocSci, Kas, and Eng. Yay. Haha.

***
I think I can become a millionaire 5 years from now. I seriously think I can. >:)

***
That was really nice of you. Thank you. :)

- n|x - was loved at 11:01 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]