Tuesday, March 06, 2007


daniella in diliman
Look at who Chrissie and I met with this afternoon :P
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Danielleeeeeeeeee! :* Oh, and Mikey and her blockmates were there too. :P
***
Quotable Quotes from Maam Abola (our English prof):

While discussing this poem:

One Art
by Elizabeth Bishop

The art of losing isnt hard to master
so many things seem filled with the intent
to be lost that their loss is no disaster

Lose something every day. Accept the fluster
of lost door keys, the hour badly spent
The art of losing isnt hard to master

Then practice losing farther, losing faster
places, and names and where it was meant for you
to travel. None of these will bring disaster

I lost my mother's watch. And look! my last, or
next-to-last, of three loved houses went
The art of losing isnt hard to master

I lost two cities, lovely ones. And, vaster
some realms I owned, two rivers, a continent
I miss them, but it wasnt a disaster

- Even losing you (the joking voice, a gesture I love)
I shant have lied. Its evident
the art of losing's not too hard to master
thought it may look like (Write it!) like disaster.

"What can you see? What is happening? That is the first question you ask. There are material conditions to hold on to."

"In the end, this person wasnt the same. Youre just trying to convince yourself that the loss doesnt hurt, but really, its all in the manner that we grieve for the loss. Its still there, echoing in your life. Youre left with no choice but to write about it, even though youll know it'll never go away."

Wala lang. I just felt like posting the nice poem. I miss writing poems. Bleh.

****
I know I have a ton of things to write about, but I really dont have enough time to stay here in the internet shop and type away about my not-so-boring life. My laptop's with my brother this week, but it's all good. At least my hell week's over, and it sure was a hell week made in heaven.

Okay, that was lame, I know (haha), but the whole of AIESEC Week was a fantabulously great.!Kudos to everyone in thebestoc and the Drill team! Fire Drill was an effing BIG SUCCESS! :)

Idadaan ko na lang sa napakadaming pitchoors! :)

AIESEC Week Grand Launch
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

AIESEC Week Amazing Race
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AIESEC Week Culminating Night: FIRE DRILL
Absinth, Greenbelt 3

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic


go to my multiply: http://supergurlnix.multiply.com for pictures :D

gotta go now! Im off to uh, Manila tomorrow to help our Polish trainee with his Visa. bwahaha!
byee! :)

***
Okay fine, di na ako magtataray. :))




- n|x - was loved at 7:51 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]