Wednesday, February 21, 2007


masakit na ang ulo ko
I.M.Stressed.

Woke up at 7 am, met with Alexis in our dorm lobby and worked on stuff for the grand launch.
Went to BA for the gallery workshop.
Went to SC to email the details for the video.
Went to Katips to eat SISIG na BANGUS in JOLLIBEE! (yep, they have it alright)
Went back to UP.
Went to Ateneo for the UP vs FEU men's volleyball game (sayang :()
Went back to UP with Meg to meet with Crisette and Ian.
Went to Teacher's Village to go to Orange Segment.
Went to Katips after with Crisette.
I FELL ASLEEP so I wasnt able to attend Mass today (SORRY for making you wait! wuaah)
My head's still throbbing, and as soon as this is over, I swear Im getting a body massage and eating blueberry cheesecake.

Hahaha.

- n|x - was loved at 8:27 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]