Thursday, March 15, 2007


oh happy day! <3
If you want to have what youve never had, then you must do what youve never done before. Because if you only do what youve always been doing, you will only have what youve always been having.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Alexis' favorite pic
(and no, its not because of Sir, me, or Chrissie - but do check out Sir J's face haha!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
MY FAVORITEST PIC EVER! :D
(i just hope no one who knows him sees this o: haha!)

I know I look stupid in both pictures since I walked along AS before going through the bumpy TOKI ride to the gym, but what the heck, I still got these pictures to make my day, week, month! :D
I am so enrolling for those Streetdance summer classes. Hahaha!
WalaLangCrushes are way more fun :P

***
Im excited for Mia's debut! Woot woot!

- n|x - was loved at 5:27 PM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]