Saturday, March 17, 2007


Overload

No matter how much giddiness you get from a picture with a remotely-feasible crush, how weird and awkward it may be to have your past hit it off with another’s present, how overwhelming and profound it may feel to have someone divulge his fondness, and how numbing and muffled it seems to have a talk with a recent would-be, in the end, it all boils down to who’s holding your hand in your dreams.

***

I watched The Pursuit of Happyness with Malco and Alexis today. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to feel inspired! I more or less cried after every scene. Haha :P

***

I'll be in UA&P the whole day today for the AIESEC ICX Meeting. Then in the evening, Chrissie, Alexis, and I are hitching a ride with AJ to Mia's Debut.
Tonight'll be the first time were going to see each other looking all prettified and debonair. Aylavit. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 18th BIRTHDAY MIA! :)

- n|x - was loved at 12:29 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]