Wednesday, March 21, 2007


Weekly Horoscope
Monday and Tuesday you're more enthusiastic -- not in a fake way, in a real way -- than you've been in weeks. That's about everything, including your love life. Although it's not romance that gives this week its charge. What propels you this week is the excitement of overcoming challenges, and there are all kinds of challenges in the mix. Energywise, Wednesday and Thursday are slightly lower wattage, but Friday and Saturday (which are the most romantic days of the week, or at least the most flirtatious), you're at top form. Sunday, on the other hand, is heavy. Lots of food may be involved.

I dont know about you, but my horoscopes recently have been freakishly true.
We'll see about Friday and Saturday >:)
HAHAHA!

- n|x - was loved at 7:06 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]