Monday, March 26, 2007


Bittersweet Happiness
GoodbAIES: A Tribute to the Seniors
Gram's Diner, Mall of Asia

AIESEC - Its a single word which I couldnt even pronounce in the beginning, yet it's become a big part of my life for the past year. When I think of our cluttered tambayan, I think of my second home, and in many cases, a room filled with memories.

And now, after less than a year of having mingled with people who were once strangers to me, I cant imagine going up to the BA 3rd floor without seeing the same faces that used to welcome me with sunny smiles.

It was here that I found my niche, like many others, who gained a sense of belonging in the rowdy and crazy crowd. And although we have to say goodbye to a good few, we hope that the memories we've shared will draw you back to us.

Congratulations Iara, Emman, Jerome, Jolo, Ian, Beth, (JA, and Jay)!

Thank you for all the fun memories!
Your AIESEC family will miss you!
We wish you all the luck! May you find your place in the real world and hang on for the ride :P

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

***
My Pre-19th Birthday Surprise
Dencio's, The Bed Room at Eastwood

I think Ive found the bestest set of friends in college.

I walked into the restaurant without expecting anything but then you guys entered with a bunchload of love. I hope you all know how thankful I am for everything youve done! Words cant express how happy you made me! Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! :D

Love you Breast-Friends! HAHA :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The Kinky Nikki Boob Cake! Haha! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

more pictures at my multiply! :)

- n|x - was loved at 9:19 AM
[link to post] [0 smiles for me :)]
~I will keep your secrets. Just think of me as the pages of your diary.~


[ Photos ] [ Anthology ] [ Tagboard ] [ Links ]